Welcome to the Savvy Sister's Blogg

Wendy (my sister) and I had this idea to create an on-line community for like-minded women (both young and old) who wanted to share knowledge, skills, ideas. Generally supporting each other in the same way neigbours would support each other in the days when you knew who lived next door or down the road!

Day by day we are building on this idea - our blog will track our journey and you are welcome to join us.

Jill

ps. The photo is of 3 sisters who used to live in our home town - our dad took this photo in the 1960s.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

New Ebay Shop!

Well, I've finally bitten the bullet and set up an Ebay Shop to sell my starter kits.  Here is the link Savvy Sisters Ebay Shop.  I've created two more starter kits - Hunky Dory, which is mid-range and Bare Essentials, a basic set that contains just enough to get going.  Our Amazon escapades appears to be going well, we have sold one Deluxe kit on there so far - all very exciting.

I've been busily advertising our workshop on the 23rd July and getting soaked at the same time, I think the skies open each time I set foot out of the door.  I've targeted craft related shops, pubs and hotel's, its strange really I thought I would have most problem with the pubs and hotels yet I have received more no's from shops - they must think of us as competition!

We have an advert going into the Somerset County Gazette next week and another going into the small, Galmington & Comeytrowe letter - so watch out for these.

Our Facebook page - Savvy Sister's Facebook Page is doing really well, we now have 41 followers!

Don't forget we will be at the Taunton Show on Sunday 3rd July - Taunton Show Link

No comments:

Post a Comment