Welcome to the Savvy Sister's Blogg

Wendy (my sister) and I had this idea to create an on-line community for like-minded women (both young and old) who wanted to share knowledge, skills, ideas. Generally supporting each other in the same way neigbours would support each other in the days when you knew who lived next door or down the road!

Day by day we are building on this idea - our blog will track our journey and you are welcome to join us.

Jill

ps. The photo is of 3 sisters who used to live in our home town - our dad took this photo in the 1960s.

Monday 18 April 2011

Saturday's Felting Session

I had a great felting session at my friend, Lesley's house in Norton Sub Hamden on Saturday.  She made some felt slippers and I made another bag in practice for our felting workshop in Oakham on the 1st May.  We were so engrossed I forgot to take any photos - then I left the bag at Lesley's so will need to take some photos when I next see her and add them retrospectively.  Lesley and I are planning to hold a Felt Workshop in the Norton Sub Hamden village hall sometime in the near future, so watch this space.
Wendy and I have made contact with a wool supplier for wool for our Oakham workshop - its all very exciting, we've had three bookings so far - just 7 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment