Welcome to the Savvy Sister's Blogg

Wendy (my sister) and I had this idea to create an on-line community for like-minded women (both young and old) who wanted to share knowledge, skills, ideas. Generally supporting each other in the same way neigbours would support each other in the days when you knew who lived next door or down the road!

Day by day we are building on this idea - our blog will track our journey and you are welcome to join us.

Jill

ps. The photo is of 3 sisters who used to live in our home town - our dad took this photo in the 1960s.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Busy, Busy Busy!

I can't believe how the days are flying by - I've been soooo busy.

Today started with a trip to see the bank manager, followed by lunch with a colleague from my old job.  Then - the part I've been dreading.... getting some new suits for my other business venture - freelancing.  Being on the plumper side - I hate clothes shopping, nothing ever fits and I end up feeling depressed and demoralised.  Anyway, I decided to use the Personal Shopper service at Debenhams - what a life saver.  The personal shopper, Suzi, at the Taunton Debenhams store was absolutely brilliant.  While I sat in their lounge with a cup of coffee, Suzi ran around the store collecting a whole trolley of clothes.  She chose clothes that I would never choose for myself - but they just worked, also they only cost half of what I was expecting. So this is a free service I would definately recommend!

I still haven't started on the FMBL homework set by my big Sis - I'll need to that tomorrow or she'll have my guts for garters :-).

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment